Akkuauto Finland Oy
Business ID: 3319237-9
Paattilammintie 114, 38760 Venesjärvi, Finland
+358 40 500 6228
Person in charge of the register
Heikki Jaakkola, contact details above
Purpose of processing personal data
Akkuauto Finland Oy processes personal data for the purpose of customer relationship management and development. Personal data is also processed for statistical purposes.
4. Personal data processed
The following information is stored in the register:
- Customer’s name and contact details
- Customer’s vehicle identification and technical data
- Customer’s vehicle identification and vehicle registration data
- Information provided by the customer in customer service situations
- Regular data sources
- Personal data is collected from the customer and through cookies (see section 10).
- Personal data may also be collected from other public data sources (e.g. Traficom).
5. Disclosure of information
We will not disclose the data in the register to any third party, except for the disclosure to public authorities as permitted and required by applicable law, for example in response to requests for information from public authorities.
We do not transfer personal data to third countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area or to international organisations. The only exception to this is data relating to website analytics (Google Analytics). We have assessed that the transfer of data for these services will not put personal data at risk.
6. Retention period or criteria for determining the retention period of personal data
Personal data under this Privacy Statement will be kept only for as long and to the extent necessary and used by the controller for the purposes of the processing activities indicated.
7. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right of access to personal data
- Right to rectification of personal data
- Right to erasure of personal data
- Right to restriction of processing (challenging the accuracy of data or unlawful processing)
- Right to object (if direct marketing)
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to data portability (for automated processing)
- Right to be informed of a personal data breach
- If you wish to exercise your rights or obtain further information about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the controller mentioned in this notice.
The individual also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he or she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her infringes the applicable data protection regulation.
8. Withdrawal of consent
An individual has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data if he or she so wishes. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
9. Relevant data for automated decision-making or profiling
The processing of personal data does not involve automated decision-making or profiling based on personal data.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the user’s terminal and kept there. The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any personal data. The data cannot therefore be linked to individual persons. Cookies do not harm the user’s equipment or the files stored on it.
11. Cookies used on this website
|_ga_*||Google Analytics||Tilastointi ja kävijäseuranta / statistics and analytics|
|pll_language||Sivusto / Website||Käyttäjän kielivalinnan tallennus / language selection|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Tilastointi ja kävijäseuranta / statistics and analytics|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Sivusto / Website||Käyttäjän evästeasetuksien tallentaminen / cookie settings|
12. Amendments to the Privacy Statement